- Alex Gandel Simi Valley CA Realtor Simi Valley Real Estate, Simi Homes, Alex Gandel Troop Real Estate
- #1 Agent, Troop Real Estate 2011-2012
- Contact Alex Gandel Simi Valley CA Realtor Simi Valley Real Estate, Simi Homes, Alex Gandel Troop Real Estate (#1 Agent, Troop Real Estate 2011-2012)
- Google Profile
- Find me on Google+
- Office Phone
- (805) 522-6788
- Contact Alex Gandel, Troop Real Estate, Simi Valley Realtor, Simi Valley Short Sale Specialist, Homes for Sale in Simi Valley CA, Simi Valley Real Esate, Alex Gan Simi Valley, Sim Valley, CA, 93065
- #1 Agent, Troop Real Estate, Companywide 2011-12.
Simi Valley Real Estate Specialist. Buyers, Sellers, Investors. Short Sale Specialist. Top Listing Agent in Simi Valley.
DRE Lic # 00779926
Why Choose Alex Gandel?
When you work with Alex Gandel you quickly realize you are working with a real estate professional with a vast knowledge of the real estate market and inventory. His full-time staff provides services such as transaction coordination, newspaper and internet marketing venues for his listings, distinguished buyer’s assistance, listing and office management and World Class Customer Service! Alex’s 32 years of professional real estate experience provides his clients with an “edge” in the market.
According to Alex, success is neither a secret nor is it an accident. Alex's 32 years of success comes from putting his clients' interests first, being on call seven days a week, staying devoted to his family, serving the community by taking on leadership positions for multiple charitable organizations, and, most importantly, never losing sight of his primary goal.
Through the years Alex Gandel has aligned himself with only the best vendors such as Mortgage Lenders, Home Inspectors and Escrow and Title companies. You can always reach Alex directly or through his efficient and friendly staff.
What exactly is Alex Gandel’s goal? Alex states unabashedly, “I want my life to count for something good and right in the world. I want to make a positive difference, and I can do this. I know I can, one person at a time.” In pursuit of this goal, Alex and his staff commit over 135 hours per week, working to meet your goals. They are tireless, determined, driven and unyielding.
Here are some ways Alex Gandel can help you with your real estate needs:
- Finding the right home for your family
- Selling your home
- Buying your first home
- Down-sizing or Moving Up
- Relocation Assistance
- Buying a second home or investment property
- Buying or selling land
- Buying with FHA or VA loans
- Local, state and national down payment assistance programs
- Rent vs. Buy analysis
- Loan Pre-Approval
- Local information source
- Short selling your home
- Buying short sales, foreclosures and bank owned properties
- Need a referral for a handyman, electrician, plumber, gardener, locksmith, etc.?
Alex Gandel's Professional Achievements
“To provide the absolute highest level of service to as many clients as possible, while maintaining a personal relationship with each individual. Through hard work and trust, every client will know that their needs and satisfaction are my priority.”
1982-1978 California State University, Northridge
1978-1977 San Diego State University
Major: Business Administration, Emphasis in Real Estate Finance
· 2012 #1 Agent, Troop Real Estate, Company Wide
· 2011 #1 Agent, Troop Real Estate, Company Wide
· 2010 #1 Agent, Troop Real Estate, Simi Valley
· 2009 #1 Agent, Troop Real Estate, Company Wide
· 2008 #1 Agent, Troop Real Estate, Company Wide
· 2007 #1 Agent, Troop Real Estate, Simi Valley
· 2006 #1 Agent, Troop Real Estate, Company Wide
· 2005 #1 Agent, Troop Real Estate, Company Wide
· 2004 #1 Agent, Troop Real Estate, Simi Valley
· 2003 #1 Agent, Troop Real Estate, Simi Valley
· 2002 #1 Agent, Troop Real Estate, Simi Valley
· 2001 #1 Agent, Troop Real Estate, Simi Valley
· 2000 #1 Agent, Troop Real Estate, Company Wide
· 1999 #1 Agent, Troop Real Estate, Company Wide
· 1999 Simi Valley/Moorpark Association for Realtors Realtor of the Year
· 1998 #1 Agent, Troop Real Estate, East Simi Valley, #2 Company Wide
· 1997 Troop Real Estate Sales Person of the Year, Simi Valley
· 1997 #1 Agent, Troop Real Estate, East Simi Valley, #2 Company Wide
· 1996 #1 Agent, Troop Real Estate, East Simi Valley, #2 Company Wide
· 1992-1995 #1 Agent, R.R. Gable, Simi Valley
· 1989-1992 #1 Agent, ERA Gandel Realtors
· 1980-1989 #1 Agent, Gandel Realtors
· 2013-1980 Member of CSM Association of Realtors/Rappatoni Regional MLS
· 2013-2008 Member of the Simi Valley Hospital Foundation Board of Directors
· 2013-1999 Chairman/Founder, Troop Real Estate Thanksgiving Food Drive
· 2010-1999 #1 Agent, Troop Real Estate, Total Sales & Listing Volume
· 2010-1998 Member of the Board of Directors for the Boys & Girls Club of Simi Valley
· 2010 Community Service Award CSVM Association of Realtors
· 2010-2008 Daily News Readers Choice Award
· 2005-1986 Association of Realtors Chairperson - Local Food Bank
· 2001-2000 President of the Board of Directors for the Boys & Girls Club of Simi Valley
· 2007-2005 Sponsor, Simi Valley High School Basketball Scholarship Fund
· 1996-1992 Member of CSVM Association of Realtors/Board of Directors
· 5 Year Sponsor Santa Susana Knolls Little League
· 21 Year Sponsor AYSO (Youth Soccer)
Alex Gandel's Background
HERE IS A LITTLE BACKGROUND ON ALEX GANDEL -Celebrating 33 Years in Real Estate!
Alex and his family moved to the Simi Valley/Moorpark area in 1976 from Woodland Hills in the San Fernando
Valley. After graduating High School, Alex went on to study Real Estate Finance at San Diego State University and California State University Northridge.
Alex began his Real Estate career in April of 1980. He has been a consistent top 1% producer nationwide while always keeping his client’s needs and a superior level of service the #1 priority. He has been the #1 Agent in Total Sales and Listing Volume since 1999 for Troop Real Estate.
Alex’s knowledge of conventional, FHA and VA financing, foreclosures, bank owned, lender short pay offs and
relocation properties, combined with his unique marketing strategies, make him an expert in the field with proven
ability to market properties no matter what market trends prevail. Alex’s team approach to all levels of Real Estate whether Buying or Selling, is unequaled in the industry.
Alex is a 27 year member of the Simi Valley Chamber of Commerce and a past President of the Board of Directors for the Boys and Girls Club of Simi Valley. Alex and his wife Janet, have been married for over 23 years and have two boys, Bradley and Jarred.