Find Real Estate Blog Posts

Use the filters and sorting options below to find new blog posts and bloggers to follow.

Blog Post Filters

By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Westerville * Median Listing Price: $391,000 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $120.0000 0.01% Total Listings: 195 0.05% Total Listings Previous Months:June May   187 175   0.07% 0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Westerville Ohio Real Estate Market Repo...
By Anna Banana Kruchten - AZ Top Banana of Real Estate!, Broker/Owner
(Phoenix Property Shoppe)
Comments 0
Peoria 2 Bedroom Homes June 2015 Market Report Peoria Arizona Peoria 2 Bedroom Homes June 2015 Market Report:  2 Bedroom Homes for Sale Peoria. 2 Bedroom single family homes amount to a fair percentage of the total homes on the market in Peoria over other Phoenix Metro Cities. This is because the...
By RealSupport, Inc., - Virtual Real Estate Marketing
(RealSupport Inc.)
Comments 0
How well do you know the most popular real estate websites? According to the eBizMBA Rank, the Top 10 Real Estate websites as of July 1, 2015, included many familiar names, along with one or two sites you may not have expected!Here's the order of popularity, as determined by the number of unique ...
By Chris Freck, TheChrisFreckTeam
(International City Mortgage)
Comments 0
VA Mortgage Loans in Clearlake CA and 100% VA Loans -the best loan program in the country! VA Mortgage Loans are one of the best mortgage loan programs available today for both honorably discharged Vets and active duty military personnel. Here are some of the great features of this fantastic pro...
By Michelle Carr-Crowe-Selling Silicon Valley Homes in Top Schools San Jose, Cupertino, Saratoga, Palo Alto-Just Call 408-252-8900, Family Helping Families Buy & Sell Homes 40+ Years
(Just Call (408) 252-8900!)
Comments 0
Can Michelle Carr Crowe Cram 2 Hours of Open House Wisdom into 10 Min.? Keller Williams Cupertino agents are in for a treat at the July 28th team meeting. Top Producing real estate agent, coach and trainer Michelle Carr Crowe will attempt to cram the wisdom of the 2.5 hour Open House Ignite class...
By Michelle Carr-Crowe-Selling Silicon Valley Homes in Top Schools San Jose, Cupertino, Saratoga, Palo Alto-Just Call 408-252-8900, Family Helping Families Buy & Sell Homes 40+ Years
(Just Call (408) 252-8900!)
Comments 2
Bitter Melons or Sugar Plums-Which Treat Do You Prefer Cupertino?by Cupertino REALTOR Michelle Carr CroweWhile waiting to pick up a client, my colleague Zee Ghanati and I stopped by Marina Foods Market on Stevens Creek Blvd. at De Anza Blvd. in Cupertino, Calif.Zee carefully examined the fresh fi...
By Pete X with X Group Real Estate Advocates, Huntington Beach, CA 714.459.2017 OCLister.com, Outstanding Agent Referrals-Nationwide
(Investments to Luxury)
Comments 0
                                                         LAGUNA BEACH   Caravans scheduled for most weeks, this week 7 luxury homes for $1.2 to $2. million including more than one unlisted home (pocket listing). Meet-up at office on Broadway St., Laguna Beach, CA 92651 Pete Xavier Luxury GroupBro...
By Bridget McGee, Maryland Mortgage Mama NMLS#196068
(Corridor Mortgage Group 410-960-2061)
Comments 0
I Inherited A Home, Now I Want To Buy.  Am I a First Time Buyer?If you own a property (even if it is inherited) AND it is your primary residence, you are not considered a first time home buyer.  If you own the property but do not live there, you may still be considered a first timer.   If you cho...
By Janna Scharf, Coeur d'Alene Real Estate Pro
(Keller Williams Realty Coeur d'Alene)
Comments 0
Pretty Rancher in Sunny SlopesHere's a lovely rancher on one of the nicest lots in Sunny Slopes! Almost a half acre with privacy, and beautiful Mountain views from the big back deck. Such a pretty setting! This home has that coveted southern exposure in a quiet, desirable and friendly neighborho...
By Randy Hilman, Associate Broker, GRI, CBR, What Matters to You, Means Everything to Me!
(Randy Hilman Homes at Keller Williams Coastal, Lakes & Mountains Realty)
Comments 0
Moultonborough Waterfront Homes on Lake Winnipesaukee MOULTONBOROUGH, NH - The quiet community of Moultonborough is notable for its many beautiful waterfront homes, on Lake Winnipesaukee.New England lakeside living in a custom crafted classic home is a privilege few ever get to realize for themse...
By Mike Nicklaus
(Golden Bear Realty, LLC)
Comments 0
The powdery white sands of the folly beach is just a few steps away from the homey community of Turtle Bay. The townhomes here are spacious and near to many amenities. Residents have easy access to the pristine waters of Folly Beach and the Atlantic Ocean. Downtown Charleston's fine restaurants, ...
By Tom Arstingstall, General Contractor, Dry Rot, Water Damage Sacramento, El Dorado County - (916) 765-5366, General Contractor, Dry Rot and Water Damage
(Dry Rot and Water Damage www.tromlerconstruction.com Mobile - 916-765-5366)
Comments 1
 Adding Some Under The Cabinet Lighting  As a part of a kitchen remodel in Cameron Park, a contractor may be asked to do a small portion of a owner/contractor remodel. I had the opportunity to add some under the cabinet lighting in a kitchen in Cameron Park. This was one of the final touches as t...
By Mike Nicklaus
(Golden Bear Realty, LLC)
Comments 0
The community of Shellmore sits just north-east of Charleston, boasting beautiful homes surrounded by the splendor of nature. Most homes in the neighborhood offer easy access to the river lead to Bulls Bay and the Ocean. Amenities of downtown Charleston and its historical venues is just a short d...
By Mike Nicklaus
(Golden Bear Realty, LLC)
Comments 0
The charming community of Laurel Hill is just a short drive to downtown Charleston. The neighborhood boast of a variety of lovely single-family homes on large lots. Residents here enjoy the comfort of having easy access to many shops, restaurants, and the amenities found at Charleston.
By Bob Crane, Forestland Experts! 715-204-9663
(Woodland Management Service)
Comments 8
Plagiarists Wanted, Dead or Alive! Now before we go any further, please do not go out and kill or hunt down any plagiarists this week, or I will be the first to suggest that you are arrested.The purpose of this post is to warn any present day or future plagiarists that there are people here in th...
By Paul S. Henderson, Realtor, Tacoma Washington, Tacoma Washington Agent/Broker & area authority!
(RE/MAX Professionals.)
Comments 0
How is the Gig Harbor, Washington Waterfront Home's Market (7/27/2015) For further information about Gig Harbor or Fox Island Waterfront Homes and a free up-to-date home listings that are in your price range; please contact Paul Henderson, Residential Broker, RE/MAX Professionals Tacoma, Washingt...
By Kathleen Barnato, Realtor - Santa Barbara/Montecito Real Estate
(Kathleen Barnato, Your Santa Barbara & Montecito Connection)
Comments 1
 The Median Price in my area:  Santa Barbara $950,000; Montecito $2,900,000, Hope Ranch, $3,600,000
By William James Walton Sr., Greater Waterbury Real Estate
(WEICHERT, REALTORS® - Briotti Group)
Comments 0
Meriden\Woodtick Waterbury CT-Real Estate Market Report for June 2015What does the real estate market look like in the Meriden\Woodtick area of Waterbury CT's East End? Real estate prices have been dropping rather erratically over the past year, with rises in price corresponding to drops in the n...
By William James Walton Sr., Greater Waterbury Real Estate
(WEICHERT, REALTORS® - Briotti Group)
Comments 0
East Farms-Waterbury CT Real Estate Market Report for June 2015 What does the real estate market look like in the East Farms section of Waterbury CT's East End? Real estate prices in this section of Waterbury CT's East End have dropped over the last year, as have the number of home sales. This le...
By Christina Sanchez Hood, SiliconValleyHOODS.com | Luxury Real Estate & More
Comments 2
 Home prices in California are on the rise.  With the median-priced, existing Single Family Home selling for $485,100 in the second quarter of 2015, and the minimum annual income needed to qualify for the purchase of a median-priced existing Single Family Home is $96,160... What is the impact? A ...