Sometimes random, sometimes relevant...but rarely redundant! If it tickles my funny bone or catchs my interest I tend to share it...share back! I'm interested in what you have to say!
ARCHIVED BLOG POSTS
Ok, most of you have probably already seen this... But I just got it today & I'm going to share! A winter statistic: 98% OF AMERICANS SCREAM BEFORE GOING IN THE DITCH ON A SLIPPERY ROAD. THE OTHER 2% ARE FROM COLORADO AND THEY SAY, "HOLD MY SODA AND WATCH THIS". NOW: You're from Colorado if You...