Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Edisto Island, SC-Great Getaway!-minutes from the beach - 09/24/07 12:50 PM
• 1,800 sq. ft., 2 bath, 3 bdrm manufactured home - MLS® #2706876 $199,000 USD - Nice Home Edisto Island, Colleton County - Edisto Island-Enjoy the island life at an affordable price in this 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home on 1.2 acres! This immaculate home features lots of new upgrades including: freshly painted rooms throughout, freshly painted kitchen cabinets, ceramic tile in master bath, covered front porch, covered back porch, large open deck, two car garage, concrete driveway, and more! Close proximity to Steamboat Landing, and just minutes to local shops, dining, golf, marina, and the Atlantic Ocean! Buyer to verify lot size (0 comments)
Edisto Beach, SC-Linkside Condo-Just Reduced! - 09/22/07 02:21 PM
• 750 sq. ft., 2 bath, 2 bdrm 1 1/2 story - MLS® #263042 $217,900 USD - Price Reduction Edisto Island, Colleton County - Cozy 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath Golf Villa Overlooking the 16th Fairway and Scenic Lagoon. If you're not a golfer, take advantage of Fairfield's other resort amenities including three pools, tennis courts, play park, exercise facilities, recreation center, and the owner's only ocean front cabana. Rents for $650/week peak season. Being sold fully furnished with few exceptions. Buyer to verify square footage. Free-No Registration Edisto MLS...visit... http://www.calgriffin.com/ (0 comments)
Edisto Beach, SC-Luxury Condo-Near the Beach - 09/14/07 10:45 AM
• 1,100 sq. ft., 2 bath, 2 bdrm single story - MLS® #2718962 $299,000 USD - LUXURY LIVING Edisto Beach, Colleton County - Edisto Beach Real Estate-Spacious renovated 2 bedroom, 2 bath golf villa condo with screen porch on the 18th fairway. Featuring handicapped ramp, new furniture, new appliances, freshly painted, new laminate hardwood flooring, new berber carpeting, new vinyl floors, new countertops, new vanities in baths, new décor, and more! Close to resort amenities including three pools, tennis courts, play park, exercise area, golf course, and owner's only ocean front cabana. Buyer to verify sq. footage. Edisto Beach-Now That's Heaven! Free-No Registration (0 comments)
Edisto Island Real Estate-Island Retreat-Price Just Reduced by $40K - 09/13/07 10:26 AM
• 1,350 sq. ft. 1 1/2 story - MLS® $299,000 USD - Lowest Price Newer Home Edisto Island, Colleton County - Edisto Island Real Estate-Cape Cod styled island home on 1 acre in restricted neighborhood. The first floor features a living area with hardwood flooring, large open eat-in kitchen, half bath, and master bedroom with large private bath. Upstairs features two guest bedrooms and full bath. Located within 10 minute drive to Atlantic Ocean and just 5 minutes to Steamboat Landing. Sold furnished. Buyer to verify lot size and square footage. Edisto Beach-Now That's Heaven! Free-No Registration MLS Search... Visit... http://www.calgriffin.com/ (0 comments)
Edisto Island, SC-Marsh Side Living-Fantastic Views... - 09/07/07 12:00 PM
• 1,224 sq. ft., 2 bath, 3 bdrm 1 1/2 story - MLS® #2717696 $435,000 USD - Marsh Side Living Edisto Island, Colleton County - Edisto Island Real Estate-Charming Island retreat on desirable Point of Pines Road. Heart Pine flooring throughout home add character and beauty. Enjoy the vistas of the surounding marsh and natural foliage from the upper level deck or relax on the screened porch on main level. Home offers 2 sundecks, 2 screened porches, large storage area, metal roof and plenty of privacy with 1.39 acres of high land and 4.36 acres of marsh. Buyer to verify lot size and (0 comments)
Edisto Beach, Sc-Where are the - 09/07/07 11:30 AM
Prices are Still Dropping... Last Year on Edisto our beachfront homes averaged in the $1.3 million to $1.6 million dollar range. Last week we had a price drop on one decent home to $999,999. What a Bargain! This home has a great rental history. At that price, the rent will almost pay the interest payments. This one won't last long! If you would like I can email you the profile. Just drop me an email and ask for the Best Buy on Front Beach firstname.lastname@example.org How Deep is the Buyers Market??? Edisto Beach has been slow to drop it's residential home prices. However, (0 comments)
Median Home Price Rises Over June 2006 Date: 9/06/2007 Edisto Beach, S.C.(July 10, 2007) -- The median price of a home purchased in Edisto Beach in July of this year increased by 2.5% to $502,053, rising over July 2006's median price of $489,832. This increase signaled a modest gain over last month's median price. Still a great long-term investmentMLS President Kathy Rawers indicates that the market is ripe for buyers. "Real estate in our area is a good investment, especially over the long-term. The current market is much better for buyers than it was in 2005 or 2006, when you (0 comments)
Edisto Beach, SC-Beach Cottage-Bring all Offers! - 09/05/07 04:37 PM
• 1,276 sq. ft., 2 bath, 3 bdrm single story "Resort Home" - MLS® #2708393 $479,000 USD - Lowest Price on Beach! Edisto Beach, Colleton County - Lowest Priced Home on Edisto Beach. A must see! Recently updated and professionally decorated. Just a stroll to the beach, Or if you like you can bicycle to the swimming pool. Golf, tennis, boating, fishing...we have it all! Relax and Enjoy Edisto Beach in your very own home...but hurry...at this price...this opportunity won't last long. Buyer to verify square footage. Edisto Beach-Now That's Heaven! Free-No Registration MLS Search of Edisto Beach...Visit... http://www.calgriffin.com/ Call Cal Griffin 843-908-2101 (0 comments)
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.