Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Are You Looking For A Way To Give Back? Help An Animal! - 12/29/10 09:18 AM
Voluntering is a great way to give back, period. What better way then to help an animal in need and bring some happiness to your life. There are tons of resources out there but I've listed a few links to get you started in Westchester County.1) www.animal-link.org - This is a networking and information source that includes a list of shelters, rescuers, and humane orginizations, plus volunteer opportunities.2) www.cdc.gov - This site has info on the health benefits of owning a pet from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.3) Community Cats - Volunteers are welcome for colony feeding or foster (2 comments)
SLEEPY HOLLOW, NY- Chris Raveis, President of William Raveis Affiliates, recently announced the alliance of William Raveis Real Estate with Legends Realty Group, an independent brokerage in Sleepy Hollow, New York.
The addition of the Legends office to the William Raveis network shows their continued commitment to grow its affiliate program throughout the northeast. Legends Realty Group is the fifth company to join the William (1 comments)
1) Meet The Farmer: Winter Roots - Saturday December 11, 2010 - The farmer-hosted tour and discussion explores the subject of growing winter roots on the farm. Stone Barns Center For Food And Agriculture, Pocantico Hills NY 914.366.6200 or visit www.stonebarnscenter.org, check to see if reservation sare needed
2) Single Gourmet Gala - Saturday December 11, 2010 - Mingle with other singles and enjoy a four-course holiday wine dinner at the Equus restaurant in Tarrytown NY 10591. Contact 914.600.4267 or www.singlegourmet-metrony.com for more info and reservations.
3) Single Gourmet Cocktail Party - Friday December (0 comments)
Candlelight Tours Of Washington Irving's Sunnyside In Tarrytown NY - 12/07/10 02:53 PM
Candlelight tours bring an 1850s Christmas to life. You'll be escorted down a lantern-lit path to the cottage decorated with holly, evergreens, and real candles. Excerpts from Irving's Christmas tales and family letters are the theme of the evening. You'll also be invited to join in song while a costumed guide accompanies you on the 1830s piano. The tour concludes in the kitchen yard, where hot cider is served beside a roaring fire. Tours start at 4pm; the last tour begins at 8pm. Tickets: Adults, $14; children 5-17, $6; children under 5, free Member tickets: Adults, $7; children 5-17, $3 (0 comments)
Mario Batali & Joe Bastianich Open Up The Highly Anticipated Tarry Market In Westchester County! - 12/06/10 12:59 PM
I grew up in the small Westchester town of Port Chester and have had the pleasure of watching it blossom into a place to go for amazing food. Port Chester has become a hot spot for Brazilian, BBQ, Ecuadorian, Peruvian, Italian, And Mexican Food. A few years ago Batali & Bastianich took over the Port Chester staple known as the Tarry Lodge. They have since completely transformed it into one of the hottest restaurants in Westchester County. The most recent addition is the adjacent Tarry Market, nestled in the heart of Portchester on the corner of North Main St. & Mill St. This 6,000 (2 comments)
1) A Sleepy Hollow Christmas Carol - The Westchester Broadway Theater offers this brand new Christmas/Halloween Mash-up. Jean-Paul Richard weaves together a Christmas Carol And The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow. In it, Scrooge is visited by Washington Irving, Rip Van Winkle, and The Headless Horseman. The show runs from December 1-26, 2010.
2) Rockapella Holiday - This group of 20 yr old veterans will spread good tidings with just their voices! That's right all accapella, not (0 comments)
4 Eco-Friendly Tips For Buying A New Dishwasher - 12/02/10 09:26 AM
1) Energy Star rating: Energy Star models must use 41 percent less energy than non-qualified models. At the store, compare the energy-consumption costs of various models using the yellow "EnergyGuide" label on the product. 2) Gallons per cycle (gpc): Energy Star doesn't factor water savings into its dishwasher ratings, but the yellow "EnergyGuide" label will help you calculate the water costs. Find out how much water a new dishwasher uses per load. The average new Energy Star model uses four gallons per cycle (gpc) when set on "normal," but some models use twice that, depending on their size. Look for models (0 comments)
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.