reo certifications: LA County Foreclosure Agent REO Workshops - 09/05/10 01:53 AM
LA County Foreclosure Agent REO Workshops
REO is a very complicated and unusual field.  Representing 30-40% of all closed sales so far this year with no end in sight.  It is estimated that there is over 40 months of backed up shadow inventory waiting in the wings. Over 500,000 loan modifications were canceled last month and only 25% of those will qualify for a short sale leaving 75% to be added to the next wave which will include the ALT-A and Option ARM's which represnted over 80% of all loans made at the top of the market that are due to reset this year and … (2 comments)

C.J. Johnson (Silver Lining Workshops)

C.J. Johnson

Tehachapi, CA

More about me…

Silver Lining Workshops

Address: 26620 Columbia Way, Tehachapi, CA, 93561

Office: (800) 257-3557

Mobile: (661) 972-4401

Email Me

<2010 Logo>



RSS 2.0 Feed for this blog