working from home: Insurance For Your Home Business - 01/21/11 12:49 AM
If you work out of your house, you need to think about insurance for your home-based business. A homeowners policy probably doesn't offer much protection against loss of business equipment, not to mention liability if a client gets hurt or compensation if your business is disrupted by a fire, flood, or other disaster.
Many people think homeowners insurance will cover a home-based business in a catastrophe. Policies vary, but in reality most typically top out at a few hundred dollars for business property lost to a fire, burglary, or natural disaster.
The most economical way to insure your home-based business is … (1 comments)

Donald Horne, Associate Broker, Oxford / Lapeer Homes (Coldwell Banker-Shooltz Realty)

Donald Horne

Associate Broker, Oxford / Lapeer Homes

Oxford, MI

More about me…

Coldwell Banker-Shooltz Realty

Address: 110 S. Washington St., Oxford, MI, 48371

Office: (248) 969-8065

Mobile: (810) 338-0628

Email Me



RSS 2.0 Feed for this blog