Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Ahhh, it’s spring again! The winter chill has finally given mercy and we’ve all come out of hibernation. So with the harsh weather gone it’s important to give our homes a little TLC from the beating of the freezing cold. Here are some quick post-winter home tips that are a must-do before you start heading outside to enjoy glorious days at the park, fishing at the lake and backyard BBQs!
1. Let It Breathe! – Pull back your drapes and blinds, open up all of your windows and sliding glass doors and let your house breathe for a day! Interior smells linger from everything being closed up all winter. So get yourself a handful of Glade Plug-Ins, let the sunshine through and get your house smelling vibrant like the crisp spring air.
2. Pack ‘Em Up– What good is a walk-in closet if you can barely walk in it? Now that winter is gone so should the bulky winter clothes. It’s time to pull down those storage containers from the attic or garage and fill them up with all those puffy jackets, heavy coats, and winter boots. Spring is that perfect time of year to make room for your fun-in-the-sun clothes and free up some closet space.
3. Power Wash/Remove Exterior Mold– Do your home a favor and give it a nice shower. Power wash away the dirt, the grime and the mold that has built up from all the rain and snow. Mold needs to be removed to prevent structural damage. Wash the deck, sidings, sidewalks and your driveway. You’d be amazed at how much of a difference getting that layer of dirt off will make. Your home will look like it was just freshly painted!
4. Service Your HVAC – Have a maintenance technician service your HVAC. Changing out the filter, checking the freon levels and the compressor is always a good idea after running heat all winter. As we approach the warmer months you’ll want to be sure that you’re A/C is running strong so you don’t get stuck in the heat.
5. Clean Out Them Gutters! – Slap on a pair of garden gloves, grab your ladder and start cleaning out your rain gutters and downspouts. All the winter weather can do a number on your gutters and you also don’t want a fire hazard from any leaves or branches that are clogging them up. Icy weather can create ice dams that can bend and break gutters if they’re not tended to.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.