Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
What do you look for when choosing a Home Staging partner? Tip Number 1
Tips for Choosing Your Home Staging Partner
1. Statistics, that's a good thing. You could look for those.
2. Credentials. Realtors know how important these are behind their name.
3. Properties on their website. What do they look like?
4. Geographical locations they serve. Do they have a potential for being an expert in your area?
5. Longevity? Are they a newbie?
All of these are important. Some may be more important to you than others.
Statistics should be very important. The least amount of days on the market per Staged Home. Well, this is definitely a good thing for a homeowner or a Realtor to consider. Not so good for my business though. That is right, I did just type that! As a Home Stager I should be looking for additional ways to generate income. You would think, right? When a house is under contract in days, I lose a possible source for additional income. I could potentially be receiving additional fees for the items I place in the property to enhance its appeal and appearance. Each day, week or month it does not sell, I am supposed to be collecting fees. This is a source of income for Stagers and a big one, for many. We all ... more
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!