Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
25 Things To Do When ActiveRain Is Out Of Sorts
So you're trying to get your ActiveRain fix and the site's not cooperating? Login glitching, or just really slow, or the raincoat Chihuahua is FIERCE?
Look I love ActiveRain just as much as most members after all my years here, but I'm also a practical engineer. If I'm getting an obstacle here that I can't fix, well frankly my time to waste is pretty much nonexistent.
So what to do instead? We're real estate agents, so chances are there is NO shortage of things we COULD be doing!
1. Pet the dog or cat. You're stressing because you can't get your fix? Studies show that your pet can help calm you.
2. Get to work on YOUR own site. We don't own ActiveRain and MOST of us probably don't pay a dime, so for those of us on a free account...quit yer beefin' and get to work on something you can control: your own site.
3. Create ANOTHER custom IDX search page.
4. Do #3 again. And again. And again.....
5. Call/text a past client to chat. A little top of mind is rarely a bad thing.
6. Review your listings (especially if they're not selling). Is there a data glitch in the way? Time for a new picture? ... more
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!