Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
1) Bypass Automated Phone Systems - It’s the end of summer and your patience is running out. When you want to talk to an operator NOW, try searching www.gethuman.com. This free database provides cheat codes for some of the most frequently dialed customer service numbers.
2) Quick Cook Down – When entertaining, cool your summer drinks faster with a little “science” in your ice chest! Add one cup of salt to your tub of ice then add your bottled drinks! Salt lowers your freezing point, fast!
3) Make veggies kid friendly (13 comments)
Home Owners' Seven Deadly Sins - 08/22/11 10:42 AM
Remodeling: Home Owners' Seven Deadly Sins Here are the seven deadly home-improvement sins to consider before committing to projects that may work against you and lessen your resale value.
Over expanding. Outdoing all the homes on the block is never a good idea because it makes the house more expensive than the others and therefore harder to sell. Making your home into something it’s not. Changing the style or the architecture is usually a big mistake. Changing the purpose of a room. Keep kitchens as kitchen and baths as baths. They were built that way for a reason. Under budgeting. (1 comments)
One of the best justifications for owning a home, at least for financial reasons, is the tax savings that result from deducting mortgage interest and real estate property taxes. Under the current tax code, mortgage interest on first and second homes is generally deductible as long as these loans total less than $1.1 million. To deduct property taxes and the interest paid on your mortgage, you must itemize deductions rather than take the standard deduction. For many homeowners, the combined deductions for mortgage interest and property taxes easily exceed the standard deduction. As a (0 comments)
1. Make a list – Studies show that consumers spend almost 50% more when they shop without a list! So, whether you are off to the home improvement store or local grocery, make an inventory of your needs FIRST! Your Wallet will thank you!
2. Calling all cars! Find out where the best gas prices in town are by visiting www.gasbuddy.com!
3. Vase Cleaner – Next time you’re trying to figure out how to get that film out of the bottom of a vase, try this: Simply fill (2 comments)
So you’ve decided to make the big move. Did you know that moving is ranked among life’s most stressful events? However, with proper planning, preparation, and my help, your next move can be a smooth one. Here are some key items you should know before you move.
1) Start a file for all details associated with the move. Make sure to collect receipts for moving – related expenses. Depending on your reason for moving, you may be entitled to a tax deduction. 2) Create a floor plan (1 comments)
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.