ARCHIVED BLOG POSTS
"Natural" Ways to Avoid the Flu This SeasonThe flu season normally runs from December to March, and one of the best ways to prevent the flu is by getting a flu shot.get a vaccination?Wash your hands - Wash your hands often, or use an instant hand sanitizer. If you are unable to wash your hands, r...
Credit scoring system more detailed than one would think. Many consumers don't realize that credit scoresare impacted by a wide variety of factors. In fact, only 35% of the credit scoring model is influenced by delinquencies and/orlate payments. The other 65% is comprised of various other factors...