Just wanted to write a quick note to let you know that I'll be teaching an SEO class at Tomato University tomorrow! My goal for this class is to break down SEO into a manageable repeatable task list specific to real estate agents. These skills are vital for any website owner and as the marketplace gets more competitive you have to make sure you are doing everything you can to stay on top. This class is appropriate for both beginner & advanced skill levels.
Here are the details...
When: May 11th 2pm Eastern
Where: Online Thru TomatoUniversity.com
"Practical SEO For The Real Estate Professional"
This course will teach you how to use readily available SEO tools to help you increase ranking, traffic, and leads. You will learn how to use these tools to their full potential, and easily implement your findings. Most SEO tutorials and classes are too broad and not relevant to the real estate industry. We will break down complicated reports & metrics and teach you how to apply them in a practical way into your website and blogging strategies.
• Keyword research for the real estate industry
• Turning Keyword Research data into an Actionable 'bite size' To-Do List
• How to analyze backlinks and domain authority
• Breaking down the link profile of a competitor's website
• And much more...
• All classes are LIVE Webinars.
• Students will be able to either call-in or connect with their headset/mic/speakers to listen in and ask questions.
• All classes will have a live chat managed by the professor (or assistant).
• Students will receive all webainr login links and codes in an email (to the email on file with their TU account) 1-hour prior to class start time. If you have not received the info in your email, contact email@example.com immediately, and we'll resolve.
• Most classes will have a 'take away' item such as a checklist, to-do list, e-book, worksheet, resource sheet, or the like.
• All classes will have an additional 15 minute live Question/Answer Session after their posted schedule.