Full motion, high definition videos of properties for sale like this one http://bit.ly/2S1KJr are in demand from home buyers and home sellers and are the future of real estate marketing. Yet it seems that not so many real estate professionals are using videos so far. Many agents are using slide shows or virtual tours and call them incorrectly as videos.The walk through videos are the most effective way of giving maximum exposure to potential home buyers of properties for sale as 24/7 Open Houses. They are win-win tools for all parties involved:
For home sellers:
1. Give a maximum exposure for their houses for sale
2. More potential buyers "walk through" houses online before they actualy decide to go there
3. Save home seller's time since videos help eliminate actual showings just for lookers
4. Bring more interested buyers and may help sell houses faster
For home buyers:
1. Save time and fuel cost involved in driving to preview homes not meeting their criteria and needs
2. Convenience, they can "walk through" houses online anytime, at their convenience from the comfort of their home
3. Allows to out of town buyers to "walk through" the houses they are interested to buy, without the expense of flying or driving to preview those houses in person.
For real estate agents:
1. Save time and fuel cost involved in driving home buyers to preview houses, since buyers can decide which houses they really would like to go to by watching property videos, and eliminate those not matching their interest.
2. Give maximum exposure to their listings, bring more interested buyers and may help sell their listings faster
3. Help them get more listings
Videos also help home buyers to preview neighborhoods before they decide to buy a house http://bit.ly/2poMKH