homeowners insurance coverage: Insurance for Your Oklahoma City Home: What's Covered? - 05/23/11 08:08 AM
Should my policy cover tornadoes? The short answer is yes. If you own a home, you should have an insurance policy to cover the dwelling and its contents. Have you reviewed the policy lately? If not, read the preparation points suggested by the Insurance Information Institue.
The Insurance Information Institute (III) notes that policies most likely cover the home and its contents for wind damage which includes tornado damage. However, III suggests every homeowner review their policy and determine if it is enough to pay for all rebuilding and replacement.
During April 2011,¬†deadly tornadoes stretched across southern areas destroying millions of dollars … (0 comments)

Jason Nedrow (Re/Max Elite)

Jason Nedrow

Moore, OK

More about me…

Re/Max Elite

Address: 223 N. Interstate Dr., Norman, OK, 73069

Office: (405) 366-1111

Mobile: (405) 922-2968

Email Me

Jason Nedrow, Century 21 Goodyear Green: Your local expert in Moore OK Real Estate, Moore Oklahoma Homes for Sale, Moore OK homes for sale, Moore real estate agents, Norman OK real estate, Norman OK homes for sale Oklahoma City ,Oklahoma City OK Real Estate. Oklahoma City OK homes for sale, move up buyers Commercial Real Estate, Oklahoma City Luxury Homes, Oklahoma
Oklahoma Real Estate



RSS 2.0 Feed for this blog