Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Shadow or no shadow? 6 more weeks of winter or an early spring? Will this market get better or will in continue downward?
It’s groundhog day (Tuesday, Feb. 2nd ) and at first light (7:25 a.m.) a 120 year old ritual will take place in Punxsatawney, PA. As the story goes, if Punxsutawney Phil (aka the groundhog) sees his shadow, there will be 6 more weeks of winter. We are all hoping that spring comes early.
I think most REALTORS have this same feeling; hoping there will be an early end to this down market. And although I believe in the power of hope, I think it is equally important to understand that no matter what Phil sees on Tuesday, spring will come and that goes for the real estate market as well. This is a cycle and with all cycles, there are ups and downs and this down turn will end.
I feel the important thing to do is be ready at every stage of this cycle. Everyone is re-thinking their marketing and trying to find products and systems that deliver results. You must do things differently in this “buyers” market where the keys to success is attracting buyers to your listings.
Here are a couple ideas I have for attracting more buyers to your listings. Please add some of what is working for you so other AR members can learn from you.
1. Make sure your sign reflects the image you want to project. Ask yourself, what does your sign say about you? If you are trying to differentiate yourself but your sign looks like every other sign in your market, then you need to make some changes. Use an upscale sign frame to increase your signs’ image.
2. Focus on making your broker/agent showings memorable. Whether you offer food or a drawing (a book on internet marketing, gift certificate) remember that you need these agents to help bring buyers to your listings. Treat them special and as a part of your team.
3. Maximize your signs’ impact. Use colors, graphics or photos to make a more dramatic and upscale statement. If you use a standard company sign, then at least invest in some rider signs that brand YOU to your market. Make sure your name, phone number and web address are large enough to read.
4. Make sure your website includes lots of photos and take your time when shooting your photos. Think about the image those photos are projecting for both you and your listing.
5. Take the time and show some pride when you are installing your sign. If your frame is bent or not straight, stop and correct the problem. Follow up to make sure your signs are straight and looking as good as when you installed them. Ask your sellers to contact you if there are any issues. Your sign is part of that homes curb appeal.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.