Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
2010 was again a year of learning experiences. I am happy to say this because when you stop learning, you stop living. There should always be a level of learning in your life.
This list is more on a personal level with a little humor attached. Life is too short not to have a little humor!
1. I've learned that a smile, a sweet text message or an encouraging comment can make someone's day (that's why I love Social Media!). It's those little things in life that truly add up.
2. I've learned that #TequilaTherapy with friends needs to happen at least every other month! All of the world's problems can be solved over a bottle of Tequila with good friends.
3. I've learned that surrounding yourself with smart, funny and witty people is a great way to live your life. Thank you to all of you who have befriended me and shared your talents and wit with me.
4. I've learned that generosity is not just a personal characteristic but also a daily practice. Running kids to a practice or getting someone their morning coffee can be a cherished expression of love.
5. I've learned giving your children wings is harder than it sounds. I will survive even after my oldest daughter has moved on to begin her life on a College Campus. BTW...she will survive just fine as well :)
6. I've learned that I love my back-up camera on my vehicle. Now I can see you as I actually run you over when you walk behind me as I am backing up!
7. I've learned how it feels to miss someone and have your heart hurt. (Unfortunately, I had to re-learn this one)
8. I've been reminded that life is terribly short. Make the time to spend with the people who have touched your life. If they don't know that they have, make sure that you tell them. Don't wait; there may not be a tomorrow or a next week.
9. I've learned that my RE.Net friends are even more awesome in person and give the most spectacular hugs! (Another reason why I love Social Media!)
10. The hardest thing I have probably learned this year is that it's ok to ask for help. It doesn't mean that you are weak. It means that you are human.
I would again like to thank you for touching my life. There are too many of you to list but you will probably see yourself in at least one of these things I have learned. I would also like to thank my clients for their continued support of my business. 2010 totally rocked because of all of you!
There will be a lot of changes for me in 2011. Some of these prompted by the things I learned in this list. I am ready and excited...let's do this!
I would love to hear about some of the things you have learned..... let's share!
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.