I know everyone is so uptight about the current market conditions, but do you know that people still need to move. People need to sell their homes and they still need to buy homes. This is a true statement. You need a Realtor that you can trust, someone who is going to get the job done. In today's market you have to be smart to get a house sold and to closing. You need a Realtor that has a plan, because "Selling your home should not be as hard a climbing a mountain".
This IS HOW I PLAN TO SELL YOUR HOME
- Search the MLS for home sales in your area and find the right price.
- List your home in the MLS which will reach buyers and other real estate agents nationwide.
- Place a sign on your lawn in 3 business days.
- Feature your home on my websites www.sellingmdhome.com and www.marylandhomesforsale.us.
- Place an ad in the newspaper or "Homes Buyer's Journal".
- Place supra lock-box on your door for easy access for other agents. This will also track the activity of agents showing your home.
- Distribute "Just Listed" fliers in your neighborhood to encourage your neighbors to tell their family and friends.
- Target other "top Realtors" that work in your area.
- Phone and email potential buyers from my inventory.
- Hold open houses.
- Provide you with weekly updates.
- Enroll property in Centralized Showing Service to manage showings and feedback.
- Obtain showing feedback from other agents and share it with you.
- Pre-qualify potential buyers with a lender.
- Present and discuss all offers on the property.
- Manage the transaction from start to finish.
DON'T DELAY GIVE ME A CALL TODAY, 240-899-9430 OR 240-427-9193!