Why is now a good time to buy a new home?
- In the real estate boom times of several years ago, sellers held a winning hand over buyers. They could dictate prices to multiple buyers who were lining up at their door with offers.
- NOW, Buyers have better choices than they have had in years:
- Prices have leveled off.
- Houses are staying on the market longer, giving buyers a wide variety to choose from.
- Mortgage interest rates are low and going lower.
- The economy is solid and jobs are being created.
- Some builders are offering discounted financing and valuable incentives.
- Financing options are varied.
Why is a home the best investment you will ever make?
- As your equity in the home appreciates, you build financial security.
- Home appreciation has historically been 5 to 6% annually.
- You can generally deduct all of the interest and property taxes you pay from your income taxes.
- Personal Satisfaction - we associate home ownership with economic success and the accumulation of wealth.