Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
10 Reasons to Buy a New Build Home and why Colorado Springs?
Families are always looking for ways to save money in the home! With older homes, there are always projects to be completed and upgrades to be made trying to keep your home looking nice and energy efficient. As a New Build Home Specialist, I try to keep myself familiarized with new innovations in home building and energy efficient methods geared toward saving home owners money on a monthly basis. I tour new build locations all over Colorado Springs and surrounding areas so I know where and what builders have inventory so home buyers can quickly find what they are looking for in a home. But wait, if you want a customized home there are many homes still in the framing stage that can be fully customized with your specific upgrades or a home can be build from scratch. Build time ranges from about 120-180 days and some builders will guarantee the closing date. There are at least 10 Reasons to buy a New Build Home over an older home and why in Colorado Springs?
Upgrades like: New Kitchens with an array of cabinet and counter choices, with or without back splash! Weather the stainless steel fixture look is more your taste or brushed rustic style, there is a style and home waiting for you!
10 Reasons to Buy A New Build Home and Why inColorado Springs?
1. Warranties- Unlike older homes, New homes come with a builder warranty that covers workmanship, materials, structure and mechanical systems as well as manufactures warranties on carpeting, heating and coolings systems, roofing materials and appliances. If something needs repair or replacement in the first few years it's probably covered.
2. Energy Efficiency- New homes are built in compliance with new energy conscious building codes. Advanced heating and cooling systems, improved windows and insulation techniques reduce energy cost. New homes consume about half as much energy as a home built prior to 1980.
3. Safety Features-New homes are built in compliance with the latest mandated safety codes. Emergency egress, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, safety glass and superior wiring greatly reduce the chances of serious injury.
4. Low Maintenance Costs- Everything is new and probably under warranty! Up to date technology in construction using today's building materials require little maintenance and virtually no care for many years.
5. Simplified Financing-Most home builders have very experienced "preferred lenders" who make financing a breeze. Many times upgrades such as landscaping or even can be wrapped up and packaged into a single mortgage making qualifying for a loan and home appraisal a simple matter. It is not necessary to use a builders preferred lender but there are usually incentives like paid closing cost, Free refrigerators or even reduced or waived origination points for a loan.
6. Floor Plans--The sky is the limit--New Homes have improved room and "flow" designs to accommodate the way we live today. More windows, raised basement ceilings, more open space, closets and storage areas, numerous bathrooms and larger kitchens and garages help create a sanctuary for everyone in the family to enjoy.
7. Appreciation-Most real estate professionals tend to agree that the first seven to eight years in the life of a home are the years with the greatest appreciation. It is during this time that a home has the most appeal to those looking for a used home. The demand for a "newer" home drives demand and results in higher values.
8. Modern Amenities- New Homes offer the latest technologies that will pamper you, save you time and even make you a better cook! All are designed to make life a little simpler and more enjoyable.
9. Availability-New homes are ready when you are; Whether you need your new home today or months from now, builders in the Colorado Springs and surrounding areas will have unsold inventory homes at various stages of completion to meet your needs. Average is 4-5 months build time, depending on the size and upgrades in the home.
10. Location- Developers and home builders choose up and coming areas. Community schools, infrastructure and services are more likely to be modern nad convenient. Neighborhood amenities such as parks, open space, walking trails, community recreation centers and swimming pools are more likely to be found in new home developments.
And there is more:
A. Incentives- Home builder incentives differ from one builder to the next and not all builders offer incentives. Incentives in the Colorado Springs area at select locations range from $2000-$12500 that can be used for paying off personal debt--(VA-loans for veterans) pay closing cost, install landscaping, purchase appliances and accessories! Ask for details.
Why Colorado Springs:
Voted one of the best cities to live in by CNN Money 2011 and one of Forges Magazines 2010 top p50 cities for Business and Careers, you can't go wrong. Not to mention that we have some of the most incredible views of Pikes Peak and near by ranges with Colorado Springs sitting at the base of such a beautiful mountain top like Pikes Peak. Don't forget that Colorado Springs has won the healthiest city awards for all its outside activities like hiking, biking, canoeing, snow boarding, skying and rock climbing, just to name a few.
So there you go: 10 Reasons to Buy a New Build Home and why Colorado Springs!
If you are interested in purchasing a new home and need helping finding the right location, views and home buyer incentives, please call me for a free Consultation and New Build Location tour! My home buyer services are FREE to you the home buyer but the knowledge and savings I provide for you are priceless!
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.