Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
• 2,549 sq. ft., 3 bath, 5 bdrm 2 story-MLS®$329,000 USD - What a Price! Surf Pines, Warrenton - Just Listed...Best of what living in a gated coastal community is all about. This home in Warrenton's Surf Pines gated community with it's great location to Astoria and Seaside features fantastic living space with 5 good sized bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, bedroom on main level could be used as a office or den. The home is situated on one acre and is walking distance to the beach. Come take a tour at the Open House Sat June 30th 11:00-1:00For more info (0 comments)
• 1,296 sq. ft., 2 bath, 3 bdrm manufactured home-MLS®$60,000 USD - Wow...great price! Camas - Affordable land, just under 5 acres and manufactured home outside of Camas. Land is treed and has a creek, manufactured home features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with just under 1300 square feet of living space. This HUD home is being sold AS IS, home does qualify for FHA with repair escrow (3740) case 569-056421. Bids for owner occupants are due by 6/28/2012 11:59:59 PM CST Buyer to perform own due dilgence.For more information on this home or any other home please visit us (0 comments)
• 2,034 sq. ft., 3 bath, 4 bdrm 2 story-MLS®$172,800 USD - Great price Strawberry Meadows, Troutdale - New Price 6/20...Home in Toutdale's Strawberry Meadows subdivision. This two story home features family room with gas fireplace, large kitchen with gas cooking, a living room and a laundry room plus 4 bedrooms all on a good size lot. This is a HUD home is being sold AS IS and does qualify for FHA case 431-352897. Bids being accepted daily until a bid has been accepted.For more info on this property or any other property please visit us at www.premierpropertysearch.com or www.reidrealtyteam.com (0 comments)
• 1,809 sq. ft., 3 bath, 3 bdrm 2 story-$180,000 USD - Fantastic Value Fairfield Subdivision, Vancouver - Take a look at this home in the Fairfield subdivision. This home features a fantastic location, tranquil and private back patio with water feature, open living space downstairs with large kitchen with plenty of cabinet space and all appliances included. Upstairs you will find three bedrooms with large master bathroom with walk in closets and upstairs laundry room.For more information on this home or any other home please visit us at www.premierpropertysearch.com or give us a call at Premier Real Estate. Property (0 comments)
• 3,098 sq. ft., 3 bath, 4 bdrm 2 story-MLS®$195,000 USD - Great Price Hazel Dell Heights, Vancouver - Just Listed....Newer built home in the Hazel Dell Heights subdivision. Great opportunity to turn this 4 bedroom house with over 3000 square feet into your home. Fantastic curb appeal and bones just add your touches to this home that needs some work. This is a great candidate for a 203k rehab loan.This home is being sold AS IS, home does not qualify for FHA in it's current condition case #561-873929. Bids for owner occupants are due by 6/18/2012 11:59:59 PM CST.For (0 comments)
• 1,260 sq. ft., 2 bath, 3 bdrm ranch-MLS®$94,000 USD - Great Price Vancouver - Just Listed...Ranch Home in Bush Gardens neighborhood, home boast over 1200 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, well established mature neighborhood, good size lot with a deck to enjoy those summer days. This home is being sold AS IS, the home does not qualify for FHA case #561-849004, good candidate for a rehab loan. Bids for owner occupants are due by 6/4/2012 11:59:59 PM CST.For more information on this home or any other home please visit us at www.premierpropertysearch.com or www.reidrealtyteam.com or give (0 comments)
• 954 sq. ft., 1 bath, 3 bdrm bungalow-MLS®$42,000 USD - What a Price! Kelso - Wonderful opportunity on this cute bunaglow style home in Kelso, three bedrooms and one bathrooms all on a close in corner lot with a detached garage. This HUD home is being sold AS IS and does qualify for FHA with repair escrow ($1320). Bids for owner occupants are due by6/17/2012 11:59:59 PM CSTFor more info on this home or any other home please visit us at www.premierpropertysearch.com or www.reidrealtyteam.com or give us a call at Premier Real Estate Property information (1 comments)
• 1,242 sq. ft., 2 bath, 3 bdrm manufactured home-MLS®$141,000 USD - Fantastic Value Kelso - Just listed...Come take a look at this manufactured home and land just outside of Kelso, home features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, open kitchen with a wrap around porch on over 7 acres of fantastic secluded park like property. This HUD home is being sold AS IS case# 561-851580, home does qualify for FHA with repair escrow ($990). Bids for owner occuapants are due by 6/10/2012 11:59:59 PM CSTFor more info on this home or any other home please visit us at www.reidrealtyteam.com or (0 comments)
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.