ARCHIVED BLOG POSTS
96% or 4% To which group does your Seller belong? Let us assume, based on data that I have seen, that 30% of Homeowners own their homes free and clear, or that they have no mortgages or liens against their homes. Second, of those remaining 70% of Homeowners who have mortgages, 94% of them are not...
What Was the Real Price? A homeowner owes $250,000 on their house, but the market indicates that it is only worth $200,000. They need to sell, so they sell it short, or for $200,000. They are forgiven the $50,000 difference. Recap: They had a house and owed $250,000 on it; they now do not have a ...
$8,000 Just for You. Fist time, second time, and maybe even third time home buyers may qualify for this freebie. That's right; $8,000 is waiting for you. No, we will not take you deep down into the dark dungeons of the publisher's clearing house for this $8,000. You do need to purchase a home bef...
Why did you call me? A lady called me asking about a listing that I had. She said that she lived right down the street and was very interested in the house. I told her a little bit about the house including the price. Next I started to ask about her situation. She said that she had never purch...
Do I Need a Job? I was working with a young couple who wanted to buy a house. He was a bricklayer and part time fast food cook and she worked part time cleaning at the food court in the mall. The primary income came from the bricklaying job. I had them prequalified with a lender. We looked at a ...