Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
1.Call your agent every Monday, they should call you after showings, but call them to facilitate your relationship. It is a team effort.
2. If there is a showing that is not announced but they are in the driveway, by all means, let them in. Stop the meal if possible, stay if necessary but never ever not let a showing happen. The number one reason homes sell is ease of showing. I know it is inconvenient but after all, we are trying to sell.
3. Don't expect an open house every weekend. Opens are really for the agent to pick up new leads. If you really want an open, do it in the first two weeks to get feed back on your house.
4. Be realistic on your price, don't list with the realtor who comes in at the highest price, we call that buying the listing. List with one who truly understands the market and isn't afraid to tell you sometimes what you don't want to hear.
5. Always, always, always be ready to show. I know it's hard but with the right circumstances your home won't be on the market that long.
6. Don't give allowances, such as carpet, paint etc. If it needs it, do it. Nothing is more important than the first impression. Knowing the carpet can be replace doesn't cut it.
7. Put away your obvious valuables and especially prescrioption medication. You just never know.
8. Pets should be kenneled or removed during showings. Barking dogs aren't condusive to concentration.
9. Sparkling kitchens, organized garages, laundry done and mowed yard.
10. Advertise price, address but leave out how many bathrooms and bedrooms. This will stimulate the call and leave it off the flyers out front. Give the buyer a reason to talk to your realtor.
I know you may not agree with some of the above, however after being in the business for some time, my ten items have become staple items to get your house sold for the highest price, in the shortest amount of time and the least amount of problems.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.