I have found most agents have the same 5 problems when dealing with short sales.
- Banks are discounting my commission!
- I can not get anyone to make an offer on my listings?
- The banks take forever to approve my short sales!
- I hate talking to the loss mitigation reps and waiting on hold for hours!
- The buyers flake out just before I get the deal approved and then the bank forecloses on the home!
Are these similar to the problems you experience? I want to know your opinions and what kind of problems you or other agents you know are having with short sales.