Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Finally, after numerous requests from members, and months of hard work, ActiveRain added the Google Analytics Widget to Outside Blogs today. Google Analytics is a free service that provides detailed statistics about visitors to your blog. This only applies to the ActiveBlogs, ActiveRains Outside Blog Platform.
How To Install the Google Analytics Widget
1. Go to your ActiveRain Outside Blog and Click on the link.
To create a new ActiveBlog (Outside Blog) CLICK HERE or go to your "My Home" page, and Click on the "Outside Blog" link located on your sidebar.It will be on the left hand side of your My Home page.
2. Click on the "Widgets" link from the toolbar at the top of the page.
3. Click on the button to open your Blogs Widget Manager.
4. From the "Widget Manager", using the pull-down menu, select the "Google Analytics" option. Next, Click the "ADD" button and you're ready to install.
5. You'll need to register your Blogs Domain (URL) at the Google Analytics Site. Once registered, you'll be given an HTML "snippet code" that you'll need to add as shown in the box below. Use CTRL+C to copy the code from GA, then CTRL+V to paste the code in the snippet box of the widget manager. It's very simple.
6. Once you have registered your Domain name, and added your (snippet), Click on the "Install" or "Update" button, but only click on it one time. If you do click "install" more than once, you will see additional installs which can be removed very easily. Just use the "delete" link if this happens.
7. Your Google Analytics will now show as an installed Widget. You can edit or delete the widget using the "Edit|Delete" links shown above. NOTE:Nothing new will appear or show up on your outside Blog, so to check your stats, traffic, and reports, you'll need to go to your Google Analytics Account for those details.
TIP: You can use the "Reorder Widgets" button to change the order and placement of widgets, but this has no bearing on the Google Analytics Widget since there's no images that will show on your sidebar.
8. Now just click the button, and you're done! Time: 3 minutes.
Now you can track your visitors, get statistics galore, see where your traffic is coming from and much more. If you find for any reason that you are NOT getting any data or reports for your Blog, here's a video that will help explain how to make sure you have completed the above steps properly.
9. Last step: If you'd be so kind, and click My Outside Blog so I can test that everything is working OK.
HUGE Kudos to the AR TEAM and programmers for making it happen today, thanks guys! :-)
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.