If you are like me I have used the same catch phrases in advertising over and over. There is only so much you can say about a bedroom or large kitchen. What catches a buyer's eye or hits their hot button? What are some of your favorite opening lines? Here is a short list of short phrases....try and capture todays buyer and add your own.
- Great Beginnings!
- Two Words: See It!
- All dressed bup and waiting....
- One look with do
- Wait until you see the inside
- Overloaded with amenities
- Appeals to every buyer
- Make the discover
- Once in a while you see your dream....this is it!!
- Try this on for "Sighs"
- Does your apartment feel small?
- Become neighbors with Charlotte attractions
- Don't miss the basement (kitchen, master, etc.)
- Nautival neighborhood
- Mother nature was the developer
- Drive the golf cart home
Get to the point quick and add to the list.