Isn't it a struggle to come-up with any investment idea that can earn anywhere close to 17% a year in today's market. Stop by our table tonight between 6pm and 7:30pm prior to the Mid-America Real Estate Investor Association meeting. Joe and I will be there to talk with you about your IRA goals and how real estate might be a good diversified part of your portfolio. We'll be right outside the ballroom at the Overland Park Marriott at I435 & Metcalf (10800 Metcalf).
When: Tuesday April 14th, 6pm to 9pm
What: Networking and Education
Vendor Tables Reserved:
- Paul Surles & Joe Reece: Tucker One Properties, Inc. Helping you invest your IRA funds in rental property, from rehabs, turn key rentals, and apartment buildings.
- Vickie Clevenger: Guest Speaker and Real Estate Investor using her IRA
- Ed Griffin: Guest Speaker, retired retirement account specialist, Note Buyer
- Matt Allen: Guest Speaker, North American Savings Bank - making loans to IRA's for real estate
- Mike Wrenn: Renovators Insurance, specializing in insurance for investors
- Marck de Lautour: SBD Housing promoting his FR*EE Foreclosure Seminar next week
- Ron Levin & Rusty Saighman: Real Estate Prep School, specializing in Realtor Training in Kansas and Missouri.
Education: Our guest speakers are Ed Griffin, Vickie Clevenger, and Matt Allen discussing how to do real estate deals with your IRA. If you are looking for new ideas for financing your properties or converting your IRA to investments that you understand and can control with your real estate knowledge. Presentation at 7:30
Cost: Members can attend with no costs, guest fee in advance through our calendar online is $15 and at the door is $25. Membership is $99 at the door for one or $149 for two. Check or Charge only, no cash please.
Networking: From 6pm to 7:30 our vendor hall will be open for networking . . .
Be sure to bring paper and a pen to take notes. Bring your questions, we have a set of starter questions, but the panel will answer your questions as you have them. Please keep in mind that they are not CPAs, Attorneys, Accountants, or IRS people. They will be answering from experience.
Arrive early for dinner at Panera Bread or Applebees before the meeting and avoid rush hour traffic.