Praxis Plus - A Sales Process for Succes
The Praxis Plus program focuses on daily, weekly and monthly activities that will lead to transactions. Regardless of market conditions, the key to success in any market is taking market share.
The opportunity in 2009 revolves around a shift in strategy to the buying side of the transaction as the NAR projects that 50% of all homes sold will be to first-time home buyers. Since the traditional real estate business model focuses on the listing side of the transaction you will find less competition and greater success on the buying side. Here are the seven key marketing elements to making more money and success in 2009:
- The incentives to buy a home are for the first-time home buyer. You must understand and communicate the benefits of the $8000 tax credit. For many renters, this window of opportunity could be their only chance of owning a home in the near future.
- The barrier for most first-time home buyers is the down payment. Educate yourself on FHA, USDA, VA and State Housing agency programs that allow a consumer to purchase a home with a low down payment or 100% financing. If you have a strong, working knowledge of financing options, you can communicate the appropriate information to consumers, earn their trust and eventually effect a transaction.
- Finding first-time home buyers - the traditional method. Communicate the benefits of homeownership, the $8000 tax credit, historically low interest rates and affordability to your sphere of influence for possible referrals.
- Finding first-time home buyersonline. Place ads on Craig's list regarding the tax credit, home buyer guides, buyer agency services and advertise qualifying properties. Blog about the benefits for first-time home buyers in every possible social networking site you can think of.
- Conduct first-time home buying seminars for local companies, towns, office complexes, networking groups and any other groups and organizations that would be interested in inviting you to speak.
- Partner with industry related service providers. Consumers often connect with lenders prior to starting the search for a home. Establish strong working relationships with knowledgeable mortgage professionals who understand and offer all the necessary mortgage options.
- Network, network, network. Qualified home buyers are looking to take advantage of current market conditions and are excited about the process. They prefer to work with motivated and competent agents that will provide exceptional customer service. Let everyone you know that this is a great time to buy and that you are available to assist them in their real estate needs.
The average home buyer is 30-32 years old and utilizes the Internet to research and obtain information about the home buying process. If a consumer connects with you online through your ads, web site or blog, it is critical that you follow up immediately and often until you connect with them. Internet marketing statistics indicate that the first responder will usually earn the business.
Respond with "customer service" in mind and you will have great success in 2009!
Virtual Homes real estate provides real estate information and related information for the home buying and selling process.
Generate More Leads from this Listing
With a Trulia Pro Account
Find what you need?
See More Blog PostsAbout Real Estate! SEE MORE NOW!