Montclair is one of the most popular residential subdivisions in Prince William County and Northern Virginia.
It is, as the community's website says, "When you recall your hometown, you are bound to think of tree-lined streets, blooming flowers, ample yards, parks for playing and friendly neighbors. For the nostalgic feeling that brings you home, there is no place like the Prince William County neighborhood of Montclair."
- Montclair was established in 1968.
- There are approximately 3,800 homes surrounding a 108 acre lake, with a broad central boulevard separated by exquisite flowering trees, attractive landscaping and bordered by wide sidewalks perfect for walking, jogging or cycling.
- Another major attraction is the Montclair Golf Tennis and Swim Club. The clubhouse has an excellent dining room and is available for private parties and receptions.
- Dolphin Beach on the lake is the scene of many community events.
- Commuter bus service to the Pentagon and Washington, DC operates within Montclair
- There is a major SLUG LINE at the Route 234 and US1 VDOT Parking Lot with routes to the Pentagon and numerous DC locations.
- The VRE RIPPON STATION is approximately 2o minutes - you can transfer to Metrorail at the Franconia-Springfield Station
- MCB Quantico is approximately 20 minutes
Fort Belvoir is approximately 45 minutes during rush hour
- Due to its' size Montclair will attend one of several elementaru schools located in Montclair. It will be best to locate a shool by specific address using the Prince William School Locator
- Dumfries Neighborhood Library is approximately 10 minutes
- Chinn Regional Library is approximately 20 minutes
- Lake Montclair Center is in the community
- The Fortuna Center for excellent neighborhood shopping is just east of Montclair on Route 234 It features a Shopper's Target and the usual contingent of specialty shops.
•· There are numerous neighborhood shopping centers within 15 to 20 minutes on US Route 1 as well as in Dale City and Lake Montclair Plaza
- Dale City Rec Center is approximately 15 minutes away on Minnieville Road with year round pool, fitness center and other recreational activities including an outdoor baseball batting cage.
- Water Works Waterpark is approximately 20 minutes on Dale Boulevard in Dale City
- Prince William Indoor Ice Rink is also located on Dale Boulevard about 20 minutes away
- Prince William Forest Park with 37 mikes of hiking trails, 21 miles of bicycle accessible roads, cabin and tent camping is less than 20 minutes
- Leesylvania State Park with boat launch to the Potomac, picnic facilities and educational programs is approximately 20 minutes
- Lake Ridge Park and Marina with boat launch to the Occoquan Reservoir, 9-hole golf course, miniature golf and picnic facilities is approximately 15 minutes
- Old Hickory Golf Club is approximately 25 minutes
- Chinn Aquatics and Fitness Center with year round pool, exercise facilities, racquetball courts and meeting room is approximately 10 to 15 minutes
- Locust Shade Park is approximately 15 minutes
The Kruschka Team has 33 years full time experience in Prince William County
”Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS”
NO REGISTRATION NORTHERN VIRGINIA HOME FINDER
Contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-690-6569. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.