Great Tips for Sellers!
Monique Hailer -OBrien Realty
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org M: (443)532-5407
If you are getting ready to sell your home, after you have it staged, you will then want to hire a listing agent. This can be a daunting task, especially if you don't have any one in mind. If you have friends or neighbors ask if they can refer someone. Here are ten tips to guide you through the process of hiring a listing agent. After all, your home is your biggest investment you want the best fit for you and your house when hiring your agent.
Here is a great list to give to your staging clients when they ask about hiring a Real Estate Agent.
Here are 10 questions to ask to find a great Realtor, click on link below for more detailed answers.
- How much?
- How will you market it?
- How has your business changed in the last five years?
- Tell me how your last two deals surprised you?
- What's your specialty?
- How many people are you selling homes for right now and what are you doing for them?
- What do you expect of me?
- What advice would you have for me If I get an offer from a buyer who wants to use an FHA loan?
- Whats your fee?
- Can I talk to one of your previous clients?