Hi Folks: Here are some objectives for you based upon current market conditions:
1) take time every day to recruit;
2) evaluate your ROI on costs and shed your expenses that aren't making you money;
3) consider reducing your office space (virtual offices are so "next millenium.");
4) don't play the SEO game without knowing EXACTLY what you're doing;
5) don't fall prey to franchise salespeople and their empty promises;
6) have a good lawyer on retainer;
7) have a bookkeeper or accountant handle your business and escrow accounts;
8) de-recruit (fire) your non-producting/high legal risk agents;
9) network with your colleagues; and
10) try to have fun doing all of the above (otherwise, you're not an entrepreneur).
You now have my two cents. I welcome your comments/questions.