How many times will the media report on something
and THEN FINALLY get it right??!!?? The current central
Florida real estate market is reported as starting to
REBOUND, according to the Orlando Regional Realtor®
I have been tracing this market trend in my blog posts
for the past 10 MONTHS or so..... why did it take SO LONG for
others to see it??
Maybe because dramatics makes for more sold papers?
Or maybe the media wants you to THINK they know what
is going on..... as opposed to licensed real estate agents
that follow and report the market trends every month
here in the Orlando and central Florida real estate area.
As I have heard from many people in different ways, the
truth is out there, you just have to LOOK for it. Sometimes
the LOUDEST voice in the room is the one who wants attention
for whatever reason, BUT is either behind the times OR just
plain wrong about the facts.
I gotta tell you, I believe the MEDIA is BEHIND THE CURVE for
information as to what is happening in the Orlando and
central Florida real estate markets.
Here is what has been happening for the past 10 to 12
MONTHS in the central Florida real estate market. And
I have PAST blogs to show I am on TOP of what is
happening in the area:
Central Florida Real Estate Happenings..... A CONTINUING upsurge in market activity!! Authored on 03/26/2009
- Central Florida Real Estate Happenings..... The Median Sales price is Even LOWER!! Authored 12/11/08
- Central Florida Real Estate Happenings..... wondering if things are happening in Orlando... heres some news!! Authored 12/03/08
- Central Florida Real Estate Happenings..... 2 months of GREAT THINGS happening in the market!! Authored 11/20/08
- Central Florida Real Estate Happenings..... Orlando and central Florida real estate Market report 9.19.2008 Authored 09/19/08
- Central Florida Real Estate Happenings --- The Market report for central Florida July 2008 Authored on 08/24/08
- Central Florida Real Estate Happenings..... The Market CONTINUES to strengthen!! Authored 07/11/08
- Central Florida Real Estate Happenings..... The market is slowly turning around... Authored 06/10/08
This just a smattering of the over 100 posts I have
made about the local central Florida real estate market.
To see the other posts, just click on this link:
You will find a wealth of information and links to
webpages that will help you get inside information
on what is happening in popular communities and
areas of central Florida.
Brought to you by:
Alexander Harb PSEM®, E-Agent®
The Knights Team Sales Leader
Beach and Luxury Realty Inc.
Just click on any of these links
to find the type of help you need.