Florida is a HOT market for Foreign National's to purchase both Second Homes and Investment Properties.
A Foreign National Loan is a very simple process if you have your documentation in place. Here is a great checklist to use when you want to get the ball rolling on that process.
Documents needed for a Foreign National Loan Program:
- Personal Reference Letters from Country of Origin.
- Bank Statements from a US Based Bank.
- Information for Employment Verification
- Copy of Valid Visa
- Copy of Passport
All letters must be translated into English by a certified translator.
For more information about Foreign National Loans and how to get your US Mortgage application started, please check the following links:
Florida Mortgage | Foreign National Homebuyers: How to get your Loan Started!
- Florida Mortgage | Foreign National Homebuyers - Visa Waiver Program
- Florida Mortgage | Foreign National Homebuyers - "Dollar weakens on Subprime Woes" is good news for you!
- Florida Mortgage Loans | Foreign National Homebuyers: Seasoning Funds in US Banks
- Florida Mortgage | Foreign National Homebuyers: Europe has come calling!
David A. Podgursky, MBA
The Mortgage Go To Guy
Your Source for Residential, Commercial, Investment and Relocation Mortgages in Florida