This morning my husband and I had the pleasure of attending a reception at my daughter's school honoring the April/May Students of the Month.
The criteria for selection were:
- Student who had been working to his/her potential
- Student who has not been sent to the office for disciplinary action
- Student who has an "A" average in conduct for the month
- Student who exhibits good character
- Student who is honest
- Student who is respectful to all adults and fellow students.
The students of the month were selected from each grade. Their bios and photos were posed on a bulletin board at the front of the school explaining why they were chosen.
What a great way to honor kids that are trying to do the right thing.
Below is a picture of my daughter with her certificate.