Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Cleveland Ohio Real Estate: Top 10 Reasons Why You Will Like Moving To Cleveland
It's been over 13 years since the Schuman Team moved to Cleveland from Washington, DC. At the time, we knew so few people and even less about the area. How could Cleveland, Ohio possibly compare with the beauty and excitement of Washington?
Well, it didn't take very long for us to become attached to the area. During our time here, we've lived in Cleveland Heights, Pepper Pike and now reside in Solon. Along the way, we've discovered why Cleveland is such a great place to live and why we have chosen to call this area "home"
Here is our "top 10" list, in alphabetical order, of why we love Cleveland.
1. Community - Cleveland is a "small big city" where people can move here and quickly feel like they belong.
2. Cost of Living - Where else has so much to offer and such incredibly affordable housing! The choices are unlimited and the prices are right.
3. Culture at your fingertips - You don't have to drive far to access a myriad of excellent museums, theater, or our world class symphony.
4. Fine Dining - Iron Chef Michael Symon's amazing restaurants are only the beginning. We've discovered great places to eat in every neighborhood, both East and West sides.
5. People- Everyone always says that people in the Midwest are nice and friendly and that's especially true here in Cleveland. We have been welcomed with open arms since we came her and we feel like part of the family.
6. Schools - The Northeast Ohio area has some of the top rated schools not only in the state, but the country.
8. Sports- It's never a long drive and so many choices for professional teams like the Cavs, Indians,and Browns. Cleveland offer a lot of minor league teams as well.
9. Traffic - Actually the lack of it. No other city we know offers so many amenities without the hassles of big city traffic.
10. Weather - The weather in Cleveland is actually a plus to us. We get 4 real seasons: the spring and summer are incredibly nice, fall is beautiful, and winter can be fun, especially is you like outdoor activities like skiing, sledding, and skating.
If you are relocating to Cleveland, keep an open mind as our city has a lot to offer and perhaps you will one day be calling yourself a proud Clevelander as well.
This information is provided compliments of Amy and Dan Schuman, The Schuman Team Keller Williams Realty. The Schumans are experts in the Clevelandrealestate market and specialize in luxury homes, home staging, and relocation.
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in Cleveland or the surrounding suburbs, please contact the Schuman Team at 216-346-3235.
SEE ALL CLEVELAND REAL ESTATE FOR SALE BY CLICKING BELOW
Welcome to our Active Rain blog, a platform we use to communicate to buyers, sellers, and other real estate professionals. We cover topics relating to real estate but discuss other subjects as well, including our local area, Cleveland, Ohio. We want everyone reading to come away feeling that the time spent here was worthwhile. Thank you for visiting our blog.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.