My dear friend Cyndee Haydon has done it, yes, she has put me on the spot. So here it goes;
1) I was born in a different country. When I graduated from high school my parents sent me to the United States to learn English. You see at the time my dream was to become a Genetic Engineer and since most of the college text books were written in English, I needed a crash course in the language.
For most of us being sent out into the real world at the age of eighteen could be terrifying, but just imagine being sent out into the real world, into a different environment where the rules are different from everything you have ever been taught and on top of that not understanding a word of what everybody is saying.
However, things got better. My summer course, English for the Foreign Language Speakers, turned into semester course at the local college. 3 ½ years latter I fell in love with the kindest and most caring man I have ever known. He was attending the local college as well and at the same time raising two very young boys.
2) We have four kids now, 2 boys, and 2 girls. I never studied Genetic Engineering, instead I got my degree from California State University Northridge in Multimedia Production.
3) I love to speed since there is a limit on the roads and the freeways (and I have my kids in the car most of the time) I get to do my speeding in the ocean. Jet-skiing is my favorite water activity and I dare you to keep up with me.
Since I am very fast no one has been able to capture my picture so, this picture is the closest thing I could find that came anywhere close to what I look like. LOL
4) I love history and I have a good collection of books on Europe during the Medieval era.
5) I love traveling. I have traveled to many countries when I was single and now as a family one of our plans is to travel the country in our R.V. So be prepared I might knock on your door and surprise you
Here I am driving our Motor Home, I could be heading your way!!!!
This entry hasn't been re-blogged:
- Moms of Young Kids