I get asked that all the time! How do I find my ideas? Isn't it hard coming up with topics?
Every day there is inspiration all around me--in the mundane tasks (an appraiser asking for a home inspection report and getting push back), in the exciting new developments that take place every day in this business, and all in between.
If you're having problems finding things to write about, here's help!
- write about questions your clients ask you and how you answer them
- write about problems you're seeing in your business or even personal live (we on AR let it all hang out!)
- write about the annoying agent who won't return your calls or present your offer --go ahead, get it off your chest here and don't take it out on your family
- write about your successes and triumphs
- write about your failures, too, and disappointments
- write about what you see happening in YOUR market -- compile some data for us and give examples of trends YOU see around you
- write about ... Active Rain! What has AR done for your business and your life?
I don't know about you, but not a day goes by here where we don't have some flurry of activity in the office that could be a blog post!