The Santa Rosa Chapter of Realtors Presents:
Strategies and Questions On Short-Sales--All*Star Panel
When: Tuesday July 7th 8:30am to 10:00am--This is taking the place of our regularly held Marketing Breakfast Meeting, however, will we DO Broker's Open Houses!
Cost: $7.00 An unbelievable Deal!!
Where:Jockey Club,1350 Bennett Valley Road (ne corner of the big Fair Grounds parking lot across from the East entrance)corner of Bennett Valley road and Cooper Road
What: Short-Sale panel to discuss the process of successful short-sales, lender requirements, underwriting Title Issues and to answer many questions by all concerned Realtor/Agents
Why:The Mortage Bankers Association, tracking 45,000,000 loans found almost 4,000,000 either IN forclosure or now technically in default. With these numbers there is NO WAY the lenders are going to foreclose on ALL of these so the Short-Sale will be coming into it's own. Find out how you can professionally and with a high standard of practice, represent the Short-Sale seller. They need are help but you must know how to work them RIGHT! Come join us!
- Jeremy Olsan,NorBAR Chief Counsel-Legal Pitfalls of Short-Sales-what to avoid.
- Brian Hurley,VP Stewart Title-underwriting guidelines, issues with lender requirements on Short-Sales
- Sam Bedros Short Sale Manager, Wachovia Mortgage, FSB
Sonoma County representative-What Wachovia see for the future of short-sales and how they are working through them-working with the lender in the deal
- Three Realtors now working with Short-Sales successfully:
- Brenda Alarcon-CPS Properties
- Juan Barretto-RE/MAX Central Santa Rosa
- Shaun Hermosillo-Keller Williams Realty
Should be a great panel with many, many questions answered on processing a Short-Sale.