Your prospect will tell you what you need to tell them to sell them.
Accurate and timely information is the key to success in selling. One of the biggest mistakes poor salespeople make is that they give information before they get information. In other words they talk too much. If you practice this approach, you are going to make one or all of the following mistakes.
1) You will give too much information (more than is necessary to make the sale).
2) You will give the wrong information (based on the prospect's needs, wants, desires or problems).
3) You will give information that could sabotage your success either in the short or long term.
The sales super stars understand that their job is not to sell their products or services but to help the prospect become comfortable with buying their products or services and giving themselves permission to buy now. Information is power and successful salespeople are masters at uncovering needs, problems, prejudices, concerns and desires in a timely and truthful way.
This entry hasn't been re-blogged:
- Topic: ActiveRain Community
- Texas A&M Aggie Professionals
- The Lounge at Active Rain
- Texas Real Estate
- Addicted to Active Rain