Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
* COAST 93.3 and B101 arts and crafts for kids of all ages 11am – 1pm
* Join Rhode Island Blueways Alliance as they walk, bike and kayak along the coastline 11am – 4pm
* Complimentary Neighborhood Barbecue 11:30am – 1:30pm(First come, first served) * The Cobra-Matics concert in the park 11:30am – 2pm * DEM Division of Agriculture and Johnson and Wales University Chefs Present fresh produce demonstations 11:30am – 1:30pm * Department of Health Beach Program 11:30am – 4pm o Sea creature face painting o Rhode Island Beach Trivia Challenge o Little Swimmers coloring contest o Beach watch sign-up sheets
* Save The Bay presents Bay Island Boat Tours on the Alletta Morris 12pm – 3pm Tours will depart 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, and 3pm (First come, first served) * DEM Great Outdoors Pursuit 12pm – 4pm o Self-guided Tree Identification o Old–fashioned Lawn Games with Park Rangers o Tidal Pool o Environmental Education Exhibit o 100–Year Parks Display o DJ and Hula Hoops By Creative Game Parties, Judi Ann Jones o Appalachian Mountain Club o Face Painting by Park Rangers o Kid's Quiz Nature Walk/Hike o American Diabetes Association o Rhode Island 4-H Club (URI) – environmental education projects for kids o Raffles
* Department of Elderly Affairs/The Point giveaways 12pm – 4pm * Census 2010 information and giveaways 12 pm – 4pm
870-970 Ocean Road Narragansett, RI 02882 Phone: 401-789-2324, seasonal 401-789-8374, year round
* 92 PRO-FM Prize giveaways for beach goers 9am – 12pm o DJ playing 92 PRO-FM favorites o Beach Dig, including a trip to the MTV Video Music Awards Viewing Party in NYC and Rock Band Stations courtesy of Pepsi
* Rhode Island Emergency Management Agency Mobile Command Center tours 10am – 4pm * Rhode Island National Guard o Providing inflatable football toss and games 10am – 4pm * HOT 106 Beach Dig! o Beach–goers dig in the sand for several Hot 106 prizes 1pm – 4pm
(AKA,Sand Hill Cove Beach) 100 Sand Hill Cove Road Narragansett, RI Phone: 401-789-3563 401-789-8374 Toll-Free: 401-789-8374
* Lite Rock 105 at the beach with prizes for beach goers 10am – 1pm o Mystic Aquarium's bio tanks with education information for families about ocena animals.
* Annual Sand Sculpture Contest! Build or create sand structures using your imagination! Registration at 11am at the Pavilion. Prizes awarded at 3pm * Rhode Island State Council on the Arts sponsors local artist, Allison Newsome Creating Governor's Bay Day Sand Sculptures 12pm – 4pm * Department of Children, Youth and Families Foster Parent Program presents "Fishing for Families" Biomes touch and feel tank with sea creatures 12pm – 4pm
* 630 WPRO A.M. beach activities and giveaways, including New England Patriots tickets 1pm – 4pm
Salty Brine State Beach
254 Great Island Road Narragansett, RI Phone: 401-789-3563, seasonal 401-789-8374, year round
Copyright photo by Kathleen Ann Pacheco-Corbett, all rights reserved and may not be reproduced without the written permission of Kathleen Ann Pacheco-Corbett, The Buyer's Choice, Lincoln, RI. Permission granted with a link back to my website and/or blog providing site is appropriate for all ages. Thank you.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.