I have seen in the last 6 months some crazy things; While clients are trying to obtain a Commercial Loan. Here are some Do's and Don'ts.
- Complete and accurate year to date Income and operating Statement
- Clear Executive summary-(go here for tips on how to write one)
- Updated Rent roll
- Complete Personal Financial Statement
- 3 years tax returns
- Try to pass of an old Financial Statement
- Lie about you Credit
- Don't try to hide any negatives, it all comes out in the wash.
- Play games with the down payment or Partners
These are just some of the things, the main thing is just be honest and i can help put a Commercial loan package together, if you hold stuff back it just delays thing and upsets the underwriter. We need to make the underwriter our friend not an enemy. If you do thing the right way we have a good chance of putting a deal together.
If you have any question on what you need to put together please feel free to ask.
We have Money to lend!!! We are in all 50 States and provide Great Service, are Honest and Show Professionalism.
The above information regarding Commercial Loans was provided by Christopher Hills, the Senior Vice President for In-Vision Financial Holdings, LLC. Chris can be reached via email at email@example.com or by phone at 508-377-5872 x 704.
I am dedicated to helping you find the right financial solution for the purchase or refinance of your next commercial project
For Commercial lending nationwide see In-Vision Financial Holding