Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Don't be so darn good at your post writing. I have so many friends on Active Rain whose blogs I really enjoy that I cannot seem to find the time to read all of them.
I find myself stressing out about not having enough time to read and comment on everyone's posts. Today, I commented on at least 20 and then am thinking that I don't have time now to really write a post. As I begin to try and calm myself by giving myself a good talk, I realized that there is a post right here.
It is better to read and learn than to write --- if I have to make a choice.
Just today, I learned:
1) about long tail & short tail keywords from JL Boney
2) a reminder from Midori Millerabout checking your web site(s) on different browsers
3) a great video to show the grandchildren about texting while driving - thanks to Mike Mueller
4) that bankruptcy is better than foreclosure -- thanks to Katerina Gasset 5) a sample authorization letter for the bank in a short sale -- thanks to Chris Ann Cleland 6) a list of 9 great web sites for Realtors - thanks to Emily Shapiro
7) about a former Active Rainer who has passed on, Karen George, and her husband, Michael - thanks to Brad Andersohn 8) very interesting points about how much time is spent behind the wheel of a vehicle -- thanks to Roy Kelley 9) a web address for folks who are looking for a job in Charleston, SC -- thanks to Maria & Jim Hart 10) about the Bridgewater County Fair which brought back such fond childhood memories - thanks to Andrea Swiedler
11) a great reminder about how important signs on the property are -- thanks to Todd Clark
12) a great reminder of the SC symbols & including the most magnificent photo of a palmetto tree that I have ever seen - thanks to Melissa Breeland
13) that kindness still exist here in the US - especially in Texas - thanks to Gail Tassey
14) so many beautiful photos for speechless Sundays + statistics on other parts of the world.
If any of you are interested in reading the posts mentioned above, just click on the name and it will take you to the referenced post.
See, I knew that I had learned a lot, but just putting it down is impressive to me.
Thank you, Active Rain. Don't be so darn good and keep me reading all of your great blogs -- my addiction just grows.
Liz Loadholt Broker, SC Certified Trainer, Relocation Director Co-founder of AgentOwned Realty Liz@AgentOwned.com 843-725-5007
Charleston, Johns Island, James Island, Mt. Pleasant, Isle of Palms, Sullivan's Island, Daniel Island, North Charleston, Summerville,Goose Creek, Moncks Corner, Santee, Manning, Sumter, Florence, & Myrtle Beach, all in South Carolina
If you are over 60 years of age, please sign up for our new group:
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.