Recently realtor Rod Johnston asked me to help him with two issues while placing ads on Craigslist.
1.How to add more than four pictures of the property? Craigslist built-in feature only allows to upload max four.
2.How to re-post an ad without having to upload the pictures again?
The answer is quite simple. You use HTML tag to point to the pictures stored elsewhere (like photobucket.com). This will let you show as many pictures as you wish and will make re-posting a breez!
These are created as follows.
- Email your pictures to an address we setup with photobucket.
- We will create CraigsList ad using these pictures similar to the one above. Thumbnail images are clickable which will open full size picture.
- Since we don't upload the pictures to CraigsList, reposting the ad is a snap!
- Also, there are no limits to the number of pictures (even though we think four is a reasonable limit).
- Contact us if you need help creating similar ads!