Save Your Home Conference
September 8, 2009 @ 6 PM
Temple of Yahweh
2128 Sunset Ave, Vineland, NJ
You are cordially invited to attend this workshop presented by representatives from New Jersey Housing Mortgage and Finance Agency (NJ HMFA) and United State Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
They will be discussing the following topics:
- The New Face of FHA
- Stream Line 203K Rehabilitation Program
- Foreclosure Prevention Assistance Programs
- The Tax Credit Loan Program - $5,000
- The SMART Start Program - 4% NJ Grant
- The Live Where You Live Program - 5% NJ Grant
- The First Time Home Buyer Program - 0 pts Loan
This event is for families interested in learning how to buy their first time home, prevent foreclosure, and/or refinance an adjustable loan.
This event is also great for real estate professionals that want to raise their level of awareness of the many programs available for their clients. Therefore, if you are a realtor or a loan officer - come out to this great educational event.
Senior Account Liaison
FHA Office of Business Development
HUD Regional Office
1 Newark Center
Newark, New Jersey 07102
Stephone, D. Mickler
637 South Clinton Ave.
Trenton, NJ 08650