1. I believe a Realtor needs to be full time; not doing several things, but doing just real estate.
2. It is not about how many years in real estate, but how many deals/transactions.
3. Check out the Realtor's website; not just the company they work for. See if they have their own.
4. Make sure they share with you their listing presentation; including the marketing plan for your home.
5. Did the Realtor look around your home on the inside and outside?
6. Did they arrive on time?
7. Did the Realtor present some solid statistics that show why you should use them?
8. See how much the Realtor understands about new technology; websites, etc.
9. Don't hire the Realtor that cuts commission 1st thing; what will they do when they are negotiating on your behalf. Give in?
10. Do they have testimonials or referrals that you can follow up on?
Until next time, Becky Alumbaugh, Reece and Nichols, The Diva Team