This is probably going to be a two or three part blog. I have been very enthusiastic over the past couple of months as to training jiu jitsu and how it interacts with my life. Today, I am considering how this art compares to business.
I have been studying the combinations and I will write them below. Please let me know how you think they relate to business.
- Arm wrap, to triangle, to triangle arm bar, to arm bar, to scissor sweep, to foot sweep, back to closed guard, to armlock bridge sweep, to mounted arm bar
- Behind neck grip, to lapel choke, to gi choke, to behind neck choke, to behind neck posture sweep, to scissor sweep, to foot sweep, to mounted position of back to closed guard
- Closed guard, to kimura, to guillotine choke, to guillotine sweep, to mount or closed guard
- Opponent is breaking guard, to spider guard, to triangle, to triangle arm bar, to arm bar, to scissor sweep, to foot sweep, to closed guard or mounted position
- Opponent is in half guard, hipscape to closed guard, to half guard sweep to mount
- Side mount, to kimura, to full mount
- Full mount, to position, to kimura, to arm bar, to opposite arm bar
- Full mount, to position, to lapel choke, to gi choke, to behind neck choke, to kimura, to arm bar
- Back mount, to hooks in, to rear naked choke, to knee in back, to lapel choke, to gi choke, to arm triangle
- Turtle - no space for hooks, roll into closed guard,
- Neutral - no space for for hooks, roll into closed guard
- Closed Guard Pass - biceps control, knee under tailbone, transition to belt, knee down, hook in, back leg pass, into side mount,
- Arm bar - Roll out of arm bar
- Triangle - Elbow in knee to ground
- Open guard, control legs, spin opponent, or 180 degree spin pass
So please with what you have read, how can you relate those combinations to being a real estate entrepreneur?