The Annual Valparaiso Popcorn Festival is coming up on September 12, 2009. The food and fun actually starts even earlier that week. Lunch and dinner is being catered by different area restaurants at the Orville Redenbacher Tent at the Central Park Plaza - corner of Lafayette & Indiana. Sit under the tent and enjoy a meal or carryout is also available if you have to get back to the office to take care of business.
Lunch will be served from 11 - 1 PM. and dinner from 5 - 7 PM. Just think - you can enjoy a great lunch under the tent and then pick up dinner on your way home for the whole family. Here's the meal/caterer schedule:
Lunch from 11 -1
- Tues. Sept. 8 - Pesto's (Fine Italian dining at its best)
- Wed. Sept 9 - Billy Jack's (tasty Southwestern food)
- Thurs. Sept 10 - Strongbow Inn (historic landmark restaurant of Valparaiso, Indiana)
- Fri. Sept 11 - Kelsey's (best steaks in Valparaiso)
Dinner from 5 - 7
- Tues. Sept 8 - Valparaiso Downtown Dining Group (Bistro 157, Bon Femme Cafe, Don Quijote, Paparazzi, & Pikk's Tavern)
- Wed. Sept 9 - Hog Roast
- Thurs. Sept 10 - Chicken BBQ
- Fri. Sept 11 - Pork Chop Dinner
For the week of September 8 - 11, 2009, lunch and dinner is taken care of just for you at the Orville Redenbacher Tent at the Central Park Plaza in Valparaiso, Indiana.
Making Real Estate Enjoyable in Northwest Indiana