It would appear that the lenders have now been cleared to foreclose at will on late paying mortgage customers. Based on recent activities within the area, and short sales that our office is currently working, homes that we were told were not going to the county foreclosure sale for months yet, have been placed on the list for September. I ran numbers yesterday and we are up 46% in foreclosure count from August of 2009.
The impact of this practice if continued, could be disastrous on property values. Our market has been fairly strong since the spring here with the buyers very active and properly priced properties moving in 30-60 days. We are encouraging our sellers that have been on the fence to list now rather than wait to hopefully beat any downturn in values that may be ahead resulting from increased forclosure activity. If you are considering selling, call us sooner rather than later. In recent months, our listings have been selling quickly and at 99%+ of list price.
Like to know more? Call us at the The HBH Group Realty Team with Keller Williams Realty. You may learn more about us at our websites located at: http://www.TheHBHGroup.com/ and http://www.TheHBHGroup.biz/ or contact our offices at (512) 439-3772 or toll-free at (877) 268-1877. We teach a monthly property investment seminar in the Greater Austin area and YOU ARE INVITED to this FREE event. Simply call our offices to reserve you seats! Also ask about the investors club that we are forming in the North Austin markets currently - We would love to have you participate!
Other articles on Property Investment:
- Looking for Property Management in Round Rock?
- Why You Should Buy Properties, Not Consumables
- Why Austin Texas Real Estate Investment Has a Great ROI
- How to Identify Great Investment Property in Texas
- Investment in Texas Can Help You Retire Early!
- It's Time to Invest in Real Estate, Conservatively!
- Free Real Estate Investing Training and Seminars - from The HBH Group
- Why Flipping Homes Can Carry Strong Liability
- Foreclosures are Always a Bargain! Yea, Right!
- Texas is a GREAT Place to Live and Invest!
- Round Rock Real Estate makes the News...
- The HBH Group - Specialists in Texas Real Estate Investing
- The Tale of the Foolish Real Estate Investor
CLICK HERE to view our current Virtual Tours of properties on one of the team's web sites.
Here are some other Buyer's Resources from Our Website: Seven steps to buying your home
Deciding how much house you can afford Making your home wish list Opting for new home construction
How can a real estate agent help me? 10 things you should ask a real estate agent
Location, Location, Location Mortgage Calculator Contact us about buying your home
And some seller's resources as well:Eight steps to selling your home
How can a real estate agent help me sell my home Practicing good seller's etiquette
How to price to sell and still make a profit Understanding the buyer Increasing your home's appeal
Mortgage Calculator Contact us about selling a property
The HBH Group/HBH Property Management
101 E. Old Settlers Blvd., Suite 190
Round Rock, TX 78664
To contact us:
Phone: 512-439-3772 Toll-Free: 877-268-1877 Fax: 512-579-4248