NAHB Housing Market Index Shows Promise for Recovery Now
According to the National Association of Home Builders, it would appears that our national housing market is recovering nicely. This index echoes almost exactly the business trends that my team and our office are seeing here in Texas. Since April-May of this year, the market has been strong. In fact, it appears as though my real estate team may have our best business month in 8 years in September of 2009. Take a look at the numbers from NAHB.
Housing Market Index
Housing Market Index Components
Single-Family Sales: Present
Single-Family Sales: Next 6 Months
Traffic of Prospective Buyers
Source: NAHB/Wells Fargo, Builders' Economic Council (BEC) Monthly Surveys
The housing market is moving again and 2010 may be a STRONG year! Now is the time to buy if you have been waiting. Market pricing may start to move up in coming months as demand grows, so if you are on the fence - Get off!
We should start searching for your new home today! Call us at the The HBH Group Realty Team with Keller Williams Realty. You may learn more about us at our websites located at: http://www.TheHBHGroup.com/ and http://www.TheHBHGroup.biz/ or contact our offices at (512) 439-3772 or toll-free at (877) 268-1877.
Join us in the Williamson County Real Estate Investors Association meetings held monthly in this area. YOU ARE INVITED to this FREE event. Simply call our offices to reserve your seats! We would love to have you participate!
Other articles on Property Investment:
- Looking for Property Management in Round Rock?
- Why You Should Buy Properties, Not Consumables
- Why Austin Texas Real Estate Investment Has a Great ROI
- How to Identify Great Investment Property in Texas
- Investment in Texas Can Help You Retire Early!
- It's Time to Invest in Real Estate, Conservatively!
- Free Real Estate Investing Training and Seminars - from The HBH Group
- Why Flipping Homes Can Carry Strong Liability
- Foreclosures are Always a Bargain! Yea, Right!
- Texas is a GREAT Place to Live and Invest!
- Round Rock Real Estate makes the News...
- The HBH Group - Specialists in Texas Real Estate Investing
- The Tale of the Foolish Real Estate Investor
CLICK HERE to view our current Virtual Tours of properties on one of the team's web sites.
Here are some other Buyer's Resources from Our Website: Seven steps to buying your home
Deciding how much house you can afford Making your home wish list Opting for new home construction
How can a real estate agent help me? 10 things you should ask a real estate agent
Location, Location, Location Mortgage Calculator Contact us about buying your home
And some seller's resources as well:Eight steps to selling your home
How can a real estate agent help me sell my home Practicing good seller's etiquette
How to price to sell and still make a profit Understanding the buyer Increasing your home's appeal
Mortgage Calculator Contact us about selling a property
The HBH Group/HBH Property Management
101 E. Old Settlers Blvd., Suite 190
Round Rock, TX 78664
To contact us:
Phone: 512-439-3772 Toll-Free: 877-268-1877 Fax: 512-579-4248