Our team ran stats against the foreclosure counts published last week here on the blog. They are real. Up to 306 properties from 209 in August. So we have confirmed the foreclosure counts for Williamson County and have also done some research around this issue. It would appear that the secondary market investors are calling in their chips on a broad scale. Many lenders are now being asked to foreclose on delinquent loans rather than seasoning them to protect property values. This would explain the sudden rise in foreclosures that we have noted.
If you have considered selling, now may be the best time rather than waiting. If this trend of flooding the market with foreclosures here in Central Texas continues, we could start experiencing value losses. We have been able to weather the storm of the economic downturn nicely to this point, BUT that could change as well.
If you are in the market to sell, or if you have tried to sell unsuccessfully recently, call us today and let us work out a marketing plan for you that will work!
Like to know more? Call us at the The HBH Group Realty Team with Keller Williams Realty. You may learn more about us at our websites located at: http://www.TheHBHGroup.com/ and http://www.TheHBHGroup.biz/ or contact our offices at (512) 439-3772 or toll-free at (877) 268-1877. We teach a monthly property investment seminar in the Greater Austin area and YOU ARE INVITED to this FREE event. Simply call our offices to reserve you seats! Also ask about the investors club that we are forming in the North Austin markets currently - We would love to have you participate!
Other articles on Property Investment:
- Looking for Property Management in Round Rock?
- Why You Should Buy Properties, Not Consumables
- Why Austin Texas Real Estate Investment Has a Great ROI
- How to Identify Great Investment Property in Texas
- Investment in Texas Can Help You Retire Early!
- It's Time to Invest in Real Estate, Conservatively!
- Free Real Estate Investing Training and Seminars - from The HBH Group
- Why Flipping Homes Can Carry Strong Liability
- Foreclosures are Always a Bargain! Yea, Right!
- Texas is a GREAT Place to Live and Invest!
- Round Rock Real Estate makes the News...
- The HBH Group - Specialists in Texas Real Estate Investing
- The Tale of the Foolish Real Estate Investor
CLICK HERE to view our current Virtual Tours of properties on one of the team's web sites.
Here are some other Buyer's Resources from Our Website: Seven steps to buying your home
Deciding how much house you can afford Making your home wish list Opting for new home construction
How can a real estate agent help me? 10 things you should ask a real estate agent
Location, Location, Location Mortgage Calculator Contact us about buying your home
And some seller's resources as well:Eight steps to selling your home
How can a real estate agent help me sell my home Practicing good seller's etiquette
How to price to sell and still make a profit Understanding the buyer Increasing your home's appeal
Mortgage Calculator Contact us about selling a property
The HBH Group/HBH Property Management
101 E. Old Settlers Blvd., Suite 190
Round Rock, TX 78664
To contact us:
Phone: 512-439-3772 Toll-Free: 877-268-1877 Fax: 512-579-4248